Please do not include any confidential information in this form. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
David G. Moore
With a practice focused in business and real estate law, David G. Moore has been with Reid & Hellyer since he completed law school in 1964. He focuses 100 percent of his practice to litigation and is drawn to the legal field due to its challenging nature.
As a litigator, Dave also guides his clients towards the mediation process, also known as Alternative Dispute Resolution. He supports mediation as a viable alternative to the expensive and time-consuming process of going to trial and serves as an arbitrator/mediator for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court and for the U.S. Court for the Central District of California.
An expert on the mediation process, he is no stranger to sharing his expertise with the public at large. He has been featured as an expert in various media programs and sources, including the Construction Show Radio show and the Inland Empire Real Estate Insider.
As a practicing attorney in the Inland Empire for 45 years, Dave has earned a multitude of prestigious accomplishment and awards, including:
- An "AV" rating from the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings system
- Being named as One of the Top Attorneys in the Inland Empire by Inland Empire Magazine
- Recipient, Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court Award for Legal Excellence, 1999
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Super Lawyer
- Listed in "The Best Lawyers in America," (Business Litigation, Personal Injury Defense, Real Estate Litigation) 1995-2012
He is also a member of two prestigious legal organizations that make Reid & Hellyer the home to nationally recognized talent for litigation and trial advocacy.
His membership in the American College of Trial Lawyers, a legal honors society comprised of experienced trial attorneys in the U.S. and Canada, is due to his mastery of the art of legal advocacy. With only 5,700 fellows, the ACTL selects members only after careful investigation and on an invitation-only basis.
As a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, an association dedicated to improving the ethical and professional standards of legal advocacy, Dave has participated in 20 jury trials as lead counsel, giving him the sought-after experience that makes Reid & Hellyer the home to the Inland Empire's top legal talent.
A 1964 graduate of University of California, Hastings College of Law and a 1961 graduate of University of California, Berkeley, Dave is a member of the Riverside County Bar Association, serving as its president from 1984 to 1985. A swimmer and boxer in high school and a wrestler in college, he served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the 1950s. Outside of practicing law, he spends his time exercising, practicing karate, playing tennis and skiing.
- California, 1965
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1965
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1965
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1965
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California State Bar
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- California Courts of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District
- Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court, 1994 - 1996
- American Board of Trial Advocates, 2002
President, Local Chapter
- Kappa Sigma