Six Reid & Hellyer Attorneys Ranked as the Inland Empire's Best Lawyers by Inland Empire Magazine
October 22, 2010
Reid & Hellyer is pleased to announce that six attorneys from the law firm were ranked as "The Inland Empire's Best Lawyers" by Inland Empire Magazine. This 2010 list of top Inland Empire attorneys and their practice areas include:
- Stanley A. Harter - Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Law, Estate Planning, Tax Law
- Michael G. Kerbs - Civil, Corporate, Real Estate Litigation, Appellate Practice
- James J. Manning, Jr. - Real Estate, Construction, Newspaper Law
- Dan G. McKinney - Real Estate, Land Use, Condemnation, Water Law
- David G. Moore - Business & Real Estate Litigation, Legal & Medical Malpractice Defense
- Mark C. Schnitzer - Bankruptcy Law, Creditors Rights
These rankings, included in the November2010 issue of Inland Empire Magazine, mark the second year in a row that these same six attorneys have been included in this list of top attorneys. The publication chose their top attorneys from surveys conducted by the highly respected Martindale-Hubbell.
Headquartered in Riverside, Calif., Reid & Hellyer has been serving the Inland Empire for more than 100 years as one of the most-respected full-service law firms in Southern California, providing legal services in business and real estate litigation, real estate development, transactional law, media law, bankruptcy, mediation and civil rights. Reid & Hellyer serves individual and business clients of national, regional and local prominence.
Please do not include any confidential information in this form. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.