Riverside, California construction attorney experienced in construction litigation, disputes and arbitration.
Located in Riverside, Reid & Hellyer is known as having one of Southern California's most effective and knowledgeable construction law practices. The housing industry in San Bernardino and Riverside counties has grown tremendously over the past several years, and Reid & Hellyer's construction attorneys have kept up with this important sector of the region's economy.
Whether you are a developer, contractor, lender or material supplier, a construction attorney at Reid & Hellyer can help you with your case. Our attorneys are skilled and knowledgeable on the complex nature of California construction law and are experienced in litigation involving:
- Construction defects & product defects
- Construction site accidents - serious injury and wrongful death
- Construction contracts, including breach of contracts
- Mechanics Liens
- Design defects
- Payment disputes
- Construction loan trust deeds
- Construction claims, including delay, disruption and acceleration claims
- Requests for equitable adjustment
- Construction arbitration and mediation
- Construction disputes, including change or delay in scope of work
The construction lawyers at Reid & Hellyer, including Jenna L. Acuff and James J. Manning, Jr., have experience in all sides of construction litigation and our firm has been ranked by US News & World Report as among the nation's best commercial litigation law firms. As we are located in Riverside - the heart of one of California's fastest-growing regions - our firm always keeps up-to-date with developments in California construction law.
If you are involved in a construction dispute or if you or your company are filing or facing a claim, contact the construction attorneys at Reid & Hellyer to assist you with your case.