Real Estate Development
A top Riverside, California real estate development lawyer can help you navigate environmental and land use regulation. Our real estate transaction attorneys serve Riverside and the Inland Empire's real estate professionals.
California has one of the most comprehensive and complicated environmental and land use regulatory systems in the country. When combined with the fast growth that the Inland Empire is facing, you know that you need highly experienced attorneys to help you through the regulatory tangle as you seek governmental and environmental approval for your real estate development project.
Our attorneys regularly work with and appear before regulatory agencies, departments, commissions, boards, councils and legislative committees. We know how to effectively present our clients' plans to satisfy the area's increasing needs for housing, jobs and development while fulfilling the requirements of various laws and regulations. The area of environmental control and regulation is becoming increasingly complicated; you need attorneys who have extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with the current law, yet who will also handle any changes and new requirements as they occur. Our land use attorneys are respected by and maintain good working relationships with governmental lawyers and staff, giving our clients a distinct advantage in appearing before governmental bodies.
Attorneys within the land use group provide a variety of services, which include:
- Representation Before Governmental Authorities
- Advice and Representation Regarding Compliance with Federal, State and Local Environmental Laws and Regulations
- Litigation Involving General Plan, Zoning, CEQA and similar matters
- Negotiation with Federal, State and Local Agencies
- Preparation of Development Agreements
- Open Meeting and Public Record Issues
Real Estate Transactions
Our real estate practice includes preparing and reviewing leases and assisting in the sale and purchase of real estate
- Commercial Leasing and Licenses
- Land Use and CEQA
- Property Taxes and Claims of Exemption
- Purchase and Sales, Options and Co-Tennancy
- Reak Estate Finance and Loan Documentation
- Tax Deferred Exchanges, Property Taxes and Exemptions
- Title, Title Insurance, Easements and Servitudes
- Wine and Viticulture Industry
Experience the difference the attorneys at Reid & Hellyer can make to your land use project.
Contact us today so we can evaluate how we can help you.