Real Estate Fraud & Negligence
Real Estate Fraud and Negligence Attorneys Serving Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
Purchasing, selling, leasing and financing real property can be complex. In many instances, parties allege that mistakes or even fraud occurred in the transaction.
These types of allegations often involve real estate brokers, real estate agents, escrow officers, title companies, owners, buyers, lenders, tenants, landlords, insurance companies, insurance brokers, general contractors, subcontractors, appraisers, design professionals and more.
The attorneys at Reid & Hellyer have experience defending and prosecuting civil claims relating to:
- Real Estate Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Negligent Misrepresentation
- Professional Negligence
- Gross Negligence
- Willful and Reckless Conduct
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Complaints to the Bureau of Real Estate
- Civil Complaints filed by the Department of Justice
- Civil Complaints filed by District Attorney
- Non-Dischargeability Complaints filed in Bankruptcy Court
If you believe you may have suffered a financial loss or have been accused of any of these types of conduct, contact the real estate attorneys at Reid & Hellyer at (951) 682-1771.